Official 2021 INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY , Secure your spot for the 2021 Inca Trail now…The maximum number of Inca Trail permits is 500. Support staff is included within the five hundred, meaning that about 200 permits are allocated for tourists and about 300 for cooks, porters and guides each day. Inca trail permit availability shown herein is directly provided by the Peruvian Government. Inca Trail Explore Adventures tries to provide information that is true and accurate, however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy of information provided by a third party. Inca Trail Explore Adventures accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability for errors or inaccuracies. Inca Trail Explore Adventures makes its best effort to secure permits for our customers, however, permits are sold by the Government on a first come, first serve basis. The reason the permits are limited is for the protection of this incredible site. In 2000 there was a joint effort of the Peruvian government and the board of UNESCO world heritage sites to put together a comprehensive plan for protection and preservation of the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu. The reason that initiative was started was because there was concern about erosion of the Trail due to overuse.
Discover the you you never knew...
Discover yourself in Peru
- Note: If your date is sold out it is sold out for all travel agencies, there are not more permits!
- We need Inca Trail availability ONLY for the starting date of your trek!
- NOTE: February 2021 – The 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 days Inca Trail is closed for maintenance – We can operate ONLY the LARES TREK to Machu Picchu and any TOURS to Machu Picchu during February.
WHAT TO DO IF THE CLASSIC INCA TRAIL IS SOLD OUT
FOR YOUR DESIRED DATES?
If permits are sold out for the Classic Inca Trail on your preferred date,” don’t get stressed out,” you have so many options that will still allow you to trek and enjoy the Andes on the way to MACHU PICCHU. Alternative treks are just as beautiful as the Inca Trail. They are less crowded because we take you OFF the beaten track” in the Andes and we make sure you don’t miss anything on your trek to MACHU PICCHU. You can see all of our alternative treks under the “Alternative Trek” heading. Our signature trek, that we designed ourselves, is the 4 day, 3 night Lares Trek plus Short Inca Trail Machu Picchu and Inca Quarry Trail To Machu Picchu 4 days 3 night.
- Explore Adventures Requires only a 2 participant minimum for our departures! “You can Chose any day that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 trekkers.”
- If you are a single traveller and are flexible with your start date, we will make sure you have a group to travel with and you won’t miss out on any of the fun.
ALTERNATIVE TREK OPTIONS:
- Moon Stone trek 5D 4N
- Quarry trail 4D-3N
- Lares trek 4D/3N
- Salkantay trek 5D/4N
- Huchuy Qosqo 3D/2N
- Choqekirao trek 8D/7N or 4D/3N
- Ausangate trek 7D/6N or 5D/4N
- Ancascocha trek 5D
- Short inca trail 2D