INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY 2020 , Secure your spot for the 2020 Inca Trail now…Explore Adventures Peru is official tour operator for Inca trail 2020; booking with Explore Adventures Peru is very easy! You only need to complete our BOOKING FORM with all required details and send us your USD $200 USD booking deposit per person through PAYPAL
Discover the you you never knew...
Discover yourself in Peru
ALL DEPARTURES 100% GUARANTEED - IF YOU'RE BOOKED, YOU'RE GOING
We offer five different versions of the Inca Trail 2020! They are: Classic Inca Trail – 4 days, 3 nights
- Premium Inca Trail – 5 days, 4 nights
- Short Inca Trail – 2 days, 1 night
Inca Trail Combines
- Salcantay with Inca trail - 7 days 6 nights
- Ancascocha with Inca trail - 7 days 6 nights
- Lares trek Plus Short Inca Trail 4 Days
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCE OF OBTAINING YOUR INCA TRAIL PERMITS 2020 ?
- After we receive both your BOOKING FORM and booking deposit via PAYPAL, we will put your reservation in queue for your requested preferred date. Once permits are released, we will be ready with all required information to secure your Inca Trail permits before they sell out. Although, we cannot guarantee the successful reservation of your Inca Trail permits for a particular date at this point, we can rely on our 98% efficiency of securing our clients´ first date preferences as in previous years.
Below are some tips on how to maximize your chances of obtaining your Inca Trail permit for your preferred dates:
1.- Provide all required details via your BOOKING FORM. We must have 100 % accurate passport information for all travellers in your party. If you are in the process of renewing your passport, send us your old passport information and we can later update it with your new passport number.
2.- Provide us with your first (preferred), second (alternative) and third (alternative) date choices on which to start your Inca Trail hike.
3.- Be flexible regarding trek starting dates and wait to make all other travel plans and arrangements for after your Inca Trail trek is 100% confirmed.
The most important aspect of this process is obtaining your Inca Trail permits. Additional arrangements pertaining to additional tours, extra nights, upgrade services, equipment rental or dietary restrictions may all be confirmed once we have your Inca Trail permit in our hands!
- Please note that once we secure an Inca Trail permit under your name and details, it is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. The Ministry of Culture (regulating body of the Inca Trail) does not allow for any name, passport number or date changes.